Can I have my suspension reviewed?

If you feel that your account has been wrongfully suspended and would like to appeal that decision, please send an email to with the subject as "Appeal Suspension". When you are sending in the email, please ensure to include your email address that is associated with your Seeking account as well as your username. Please include why you think that your account should not be suspended and we will give your profile a second opinion.